A concept of modern convenience, composite wood shutters harvested from well-managed forests and finished with a polypropylene coating to prevent moisture.
Limited Time Only… 35% discount on select treatments!
Composite Plantation Shutters
• Built around the concept of modern convenience, made of composite wood harvested from well-managed forests and finished with a polypropylene coating that prevents moisture absorption and allows for easy stain removal.
It resists cupping, warping and twisting.
• Reinforced engineered stiles – Stile core durability reinforced with multiple layers of
wood bonded together. The result is a robust support system for shutter panels.
• UV inhibitor protects shutters and home décor from UV rays, prevents color fading and sun damage.
• Classic solid colors harmonize brilliantly with any décor. The beauty,
durability and quality finish is reasonably priced.
• Multiple stile options are available in various sizes to accommodate different window configurations. Astragal or Rabbet stiles provide a natural light block between panels.
• A wide range of frames with inserts, which keep installation screws out of sight for a clean and decorative look, match any style and preference.
• Personalize shutters with special options. Choose from fixed louvers, hidden or offset tilt rods, café styles, bay and corner window shutters, track systems and many more.
• Quick and easy on-site assembly and installation!
• A guarantee of exemplary quality with a lifetime limited warranty on materials and workmanship for our faux wood shutters.
Are composite shutters good?
Yes. Made from very durable composite engineered wood . Extra durable and strong enough to resist cracking and chipping. The polypropylene coating used in Norman Shutters we offer are the strongest in the industry.
Are wood shutters better than composite?
Many people like a real wood shutter, mostly when wanting a stained or painted look. So it is more of a matter of preference than which one is better. For high humidity areas like over a tub, or in a bathroom, composite is a better choice.
Many Colors to Choose From
Divider Rails and Split Tilt Locations
“We love our shutters. They did a great job! Very knowledgeable and great prices. Fast and easy install and delivered on time! Definitely recommend Jeannette and Shane!” .
“Excellent customer service, great prices and selections to chose from!”
“Very pleased with their products and services. Followed their advice on our selections for shades in our new home and love the outcome. Definitely would not have looked this good if we had decided to do this on our own!” .